- Try the equipment before you buy it; make sure it’s right for you.
100% of the first month’s rental is always deducted if the item is purchased, plus 75% of subsequent months’ rentals are deducted from the item you are renting.
- A short-term solution to an immediate need such as recovery from hip replacement.
- Flexibility to change your equipment when needed if your condition changes.
- Quick availability. This is particularly important in the case of a hospital discharge.
- No repairs to worry about. SelfCare will replace or repair any rental equipment that breaks or needs repair.
Yes we do. We can take care of everything including delivery, setup and any accessories you might need. Have a look at the hospital beds we have available for rental, or contact us and we’ll walk you through the process.
We can deliver your rental hospital bed the next day (business days).
We would be happy to deliver your rental equipment to your home or care facility. Our delivery staff will make sure that it’s ready for you and show you how to use it.
Our rental program covers the time you’ve had the equipment out, so you would still need to pay for the period of time it’s been in your possession (day, week or month, whichever is most economical).
We’ll take care of it right away. We will repair or exchange your rental equipment as soon as possible so there will be no inconvenience to you. If the repair is necessary due to misuse or neglect, you will be responsible for the repair costs.
Rental Equipment Guarantee
SelfCare guarantees delivery, setup, take down, and removal of the equipment within a maximum of one to two business days (depending on the specific location) of receiving a request for the services.
Contact SelfCare online or call us at 1-866-990-9422 to learn more about our rental equipment or arrange delivery.