Superpole with Superbar
The SuperBar™ is a horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the SuperPole™, suitable for clients who require moderate assistance to achieve small steps during transfers. The SuperBar unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting. The SuperBar automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls. It provides full support when making two or three steps transfers.
Special Product Features
- Safety - No reaching, stretching or twisting required
- Ease of Use - Flexible and more compact than a walker in small restricted areas such as washrooms
- Versatile - It can pivot in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc
- Bed application - Allows weight shift, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transfer to wheelchair, walker or bedside commode
- Bathtub application - Provides complete support for step-over without reaching for wall bars. The SuperBar™ can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower.
- SuperBar™ - 1.5" / 3.81cm diameter, 16” / 40cm length, locks every 45 degrees (8 positions), height adjustable typically 24" - 38" / 61-97cm (from floor, with limit of 58" / 147cm from ceiling to top of bar
- Floor to Ceiling Range - 93" to 99" / 236 to 251 cm (standard)
- Pole Material - Heavy gauge steel, 1.5" / 3.81cm diameter
- High temperature baked powder coat gloss white enamel
- Grip Material - grey, premium high quality grip, 20" / 51cm long
- Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex
- Expansion Mechanism - Steel jackscrew, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread
- Base Plate - 5"/12.7cm diameter
- Non-marking base plate rubber - ribbed for better gripping
- User Weight Capacity - Standard model 300lbs/136kg. Bariatric model - 450lbs/205kg
- Cannot be used with SuperTrapeze™ or Uni-Fit Extender™
- Can be rented or purchased without the bar
SelfCare provides installation services.
SelfCare’s flexible rental program gives you options: one day, one week, one month or Rent-to-Own. We discuss equipment choices, deliver and install the equipment to your home, train you on its use, and have flexible payment options. Call 1-866-990-9422 for reservations or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.