Maxi Sky 440 Ceiling Lift
Arjohuntleigh's Maxi Sky 440 Ceiling Lift provides a portable ceiling lift solution that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers under handset control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
Special Product Features
- The V3 is the rental unit used for the Maxi Sky 440
- Weighing just 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs), the compact lift cassette with folding sling hooks and integrated carry handle is very easy to move from room to room
- The Maxi Sky 440 can lift up to 200 kg (440 lbs), making it ideal for transferring most non-ambulatory residents
- The Tarzan hook feature allows the "swing" transfer of both lift cassette and resident directly from one track to another
- Room to room track transfers can be performed without modifying doorways
- Controls are easily accessible on the hand set or the front of the lift cassette. Features such a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device – safeguard the resident in the event of an emergency
- Immediate electronic soft-start and soft-stop means there are no delays or "overrun", ensuring the lift can always be stopped exactly in the required position
Operating Instructions / Documents
SelfCare’s flexible rental program gives you options: one day, one week, one month or Rent-to-Own. We discuss equipment choices, deliver and install the equipment to your home, train you on its use, and have flexible payment options. Call 1-866-990-9422 for reservations or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.