IMAK Arthritis Gloves
IMAK® Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. In addition to being designed by an orthopedic surgeon, IMAK Arthritis Gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design.
The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton Lycra®, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue.
Special Product Features
- Effective, non-invasive arthritis relief
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Cotton Lycra allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to use all day and night
- Use IMAK Arthritis Gloves to relieve arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands and other types of hand and wrist pain.
- May also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation.
To find your size, place a ruler against the inside of your knuckles.
Small - up to 3 1/8"
Medium - up to 3 1/2"
Large - up to 4"