Barton Convertible Positioning and Transfer Chair
The Barton Convertible Positioning and Transfer Chair allows for ONE caregiver to safely transfer, reposition and transport a patient. The chair converts effortlessly from stretcher to chair for easy, one person lateral transfers using the optional Positioning & Transfer System (PTS) - a single crank to slide the patient across from the bed to the chair. Stretcher, tilt-in-space chair, unlimited recline and Trendelenberg positions are all accomplished with one chair and one caregiver.
Special Product Features
- Allows for infinite adjustment for multiple users and maximum comfort
- Weight Capacity: H-250 is 250 lbs, I-400 is 400 lbs
- Positions: Stretcher, Tilt in Space, Recline and Trendelenberg
- Tilt: 17 degrees
- Positioning and Transfer System sold separately
- The Barton I-700 and I-1000 (with corresponding weight capacities) are also available
Operating Instructions / Documents
The Barton Convertible is an excellent chair for transferring or repositioning patients who can’t tolerate sitting or being lifted in a sling. It also protects caregivers transferring heavy patients.